Siberian Cedar resin essential oil 10ml
Siberian Cedar Essential Oils - 100% natural essential oils extracted cleanly using the old methods of distillation of needles, resin, and Siberian pine cones with water vapor. It has a strong antiviral effect, is a source of natural pro-vitamins and volatile production. Ideally suited for inhalation, massage, flavoring, premises, and also for use in baths or saunas.
Massage with essential oils of Siberian Cedar to relieve fatigue, improve peripheral circulation, improve lymphatic drainage, relieve venous congestion of limbs, and improve skin elasticity.The use of oil in the bath or a sauna by rubbing into the skin promotes skin rejuvenation and wound healing.
Essential oil of Siberian Cedar strengthens the processes of renewal and restoration of energy, helps restore power after illness and strenuous exercise. With constant use of these oils, it increases the body's defenses, strengthens the nervous, immune and cardiovascular systems. In general, there is a feeling of a better and healthy body.
The essential oils of Siberian Cedar is recommended as a restorative bath and spa. It is calming, relieves fatigue and nervous tension. These baths are helpful for people suffering from rheumatism and gout. Oxidized by atmospheric oxygen, essential oils emits ozone - triatomic oxygen. Ozone heals the whole person. Pine forests differ from other forests of extraordinary purity and salubrious air. In Tuberculosis and other chronic lung diseases, air or oxygen is recommended as the primary remedy.
Composition of the oil complex is diverse. The oil contains bornilatsetat, myrcene, limonene, camphor, pinene.
Dosage and administration:
- Enriched creams - 5 drops of oil in 15 g of cream-bases;
- Hair Care - 5 drops of oil in 10 g of shampoo - rinse (base);
- Aromatization of the premises - 5-8 drops of oil put on a cotton ball or gauze or on an open area near a heat source. You can aromaticize premises with a spray, pre-whipping a few drops of oil with water;
- Aromatherapy - using aerolampy, the rate of 7.4 drops of oil in a room area of 15 sq meters;
- Bath - 4-7 drops of oil to the full bath for diseases of the nervous system, rheumatism, arthritis, osteochondrosis, and for the prevention of colds;
- Spas, saunas - 2-5 drops in 200-300 grams of water to splash out on hot stones;
- Steam Inhalation - 3-4 drops of oil to 1 liter of hot boiled water. Breathe from 3 to 5 minutes with your head covered in a towel;
- Mix 7-8 drops of essential oil into 5 grams of oil as basis for sprains, bruises, sprains, rheumatism, arthritis, osteochondrosis;
- Suggestions: As an oil-base - Siberian cedar oil obtained from kernels of cedar by cold pressing;
Not to be taken internally. Avoid contact with oil on the oral mucosa, nose and the eyes.In the case of any oil in the eyes, rinse immediately with running water.
Size: 10 ml. Shelf life: 24 months.
Recommended usage time is 2 years from the date of production.
Můj oblíbený éterický olej0 of 0 people found the following review helpful
Esenciálny olej zo živice cédru sibírskeho 10 ml0 of 0 people found the following review helpful
Výborný kvalitný olej, ktorý používam najmä do aróma lampy na prevoňanie miestnosti, ako prímes do masážneho oleja a na inhaláciu najmä pri ochorení horných dýchacích ciest (nádcha). Iné využitie som zatiaľ neskúšala. Z mojej strany úplná spokojnosť.